Digital Project Manager
Do you live to keep projects on track? Does making a client’s day make your day? Do you love keeping up with the latest technological and digital marketing trends? If you’re nodding “yes,” you’re the type of person who will thrive in this role.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the execution of complex web-based projects for meltmedia clients, mostly in the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS. The PM will be the main point of contact for all account management, client interaction, and project planning activities including client communications, requirements gathering, scoping, budgeting, resource planning, documentation, etc.
Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are required to successfully coordinate with internal and external stakeholders: vendors, other client agencies, designers, developers, and more. Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, and have strong communication and team-based skills to execute projects with demanding deadline expectations.
meltmedia operates in a hybrid/remote environment and can consider candidates who are permanent residents of any of the following states: Arizona, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, Tennessee, and Washington.
- Act as the project lead to understand, identify, and execute all client needs for multiple web-based projects
- Help clients formulate strategic direction and vision to achieve desired project objectives
- Gather client requirements and provide proper functional requirements documentation to communicate those requirements from vision through planning and execution with the design and programming teams
- Scope, document, and clearly communicate project requirements; create project plans and keep all deliverables on track for timeline and budget expectations
- Manage several projects at once without losing your cool
- Responsible for the oversight/execution of user acceptance testing and training of all applications
- Continuously analyze and report on project metrics to ensure they are meeting business requirements/objectives
- Manage day-to-day client and stakeholder communications
- Provide support for potential business development proposals and project concept demonstrations with existing and new clients
- Nurture client relationships and maintain high satisfaction
- Minimum 3-5 years of project management experience, preferably in an agency or consulting environment
- Experience working with project teams in a matrixed environment
- Familiarity working with CMS platforms, ideally Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- The intrinsic motivation and autonomy to work independently
- Great communication with diverse stakeholders and channels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A deep respect for deadlines, details, and accuracy
- Digital experience (custom application development, web development, configuration of packaged applications, and/or email marketing development and best practices)
- Examples of successfully scoping, documenting, and planning projects
- Brainstorming, consensus-building, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances and instill trust in others while upholding the values of the organization
- Experience working with the Adobe Experience Manager CMS
- Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with each stage of the project and/or software/product development life cycles and methodologies
- Demonstrated experience with Internet-related technologies a plus
Diversity & Inclusion:
At meltmedia, we strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation is based on market standards and candidate experience; please inquire about our benefit plan.