meltmedia is looking for an Interactive Project Manager who is passionate about the Internet. If you keep up with the latest technological trends we have the perfect role for you. meltmedia is a fast growing, dynamic company in the business of interactive design and software development.
The Interactive Project Manager is responsible for managing and executing multiple web-based projects for meltmedia clients, mostly in the Adobe Experience Manager CMS. The Project Manager will be the main point of contact for all client activities, including account management and customer interaction.
Responsibilities include managing the design and development of multiple web-based projects that can include custom application development, product and company based web sites, e-mail campaigns, interactive media, site analytics, usability studies, marketing analysis and general site maintenance. The PM will interact and coordinate with multiple teams (clients, vendors, agencies and internal design & development teams).
Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment, along with having strong communication and team-based skills to execute projects with demanding deadline expectations.
- Act as project lead to understand, identify and execute all client needs for multiple web-based projects
- Formulate strategic direction and vision with clients to achieve desired project objectives
- Gather client requirements and provide proper functional requirements documentation to communicate those requirements from vision through planning and execution with the design and programming teams
- Look back over that previous point and say to self, “Wow! That was a lot of words. BIG words!”
- Create project plan(s) and manage all project tasks and activities with various teams (design, development outside agencies & other vendors when applicable)
- Responsible for the oversight/execution of user acceptance testing and training of all applications
- Train developers for competitive carrot peeling
- Analyze project metrics to ensure they are meeting business requirements/objectives
- Manage day-to-day client relationship and communications
- Provide support for potential business development proposals and project concept demonstrations with existing and new clients
Qualified candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ project management experience, preferably in an agency or consulting environment
- Experience managing project teams in a matrixed environment
- Experience managing custom application development, web development or configuration of packaged applications
- Successful facilitation of requirements gathering sessions with clients and/or teams to understand project objectives and expectations
- Creation of business requirements documentation, use cases, testing and training plans
- Creation of strategic and tactical plans and development of unique concepts and ideas
- Creation of small universes in mason jars for fun and profit
- Knowledge and experience with each stage of project and/or software/product development life cycles and methodologies.
- Project collaboration techniques: brainstorming, consensus building, team-building, conflict resolution, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage multiple clients and stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal direction
- Excellent written skills and proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to treat people with respect under all circumstances, instill trust in others while upholding the values of the organization
- Ability to work well as part of a team; to exhibit objectivity and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, give as well as welcome feedback, contribute to building team spirit, and aid others to succeed
- Agency and/or consulting experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience of Internet related technologies a plus
- Experience with online media and web site development a plus
- Experience in the medical or pharmaceutical fields a plus
- This is also a plus: +
- Certification in Beginning Checkers optional